I downloaded an almost complete save of WORK TIME FUN.
How did I ever think that I was going to switch to the playstation version of Groove Jikouku V? I have so much nostalgia for this game and I’m remembering that my buddies and I used it to the fullest in 9th grade.
The trinket collection is full of stuff I had no idea what it was supposed to be, but now 15 years later I do. Like the kinkeshi figures labeled as “erasers”
Stuff I found especially useful and interesting in a pre-iphone world was the unlockable tools.
I did use the ramen timer, bill splitter, and HANDY LIGHT was especially useful and foreshadowed the things we’d use our phones for in the future. King of the Castle tool was fun for obnoxious teens on a friday night amped up on barq’s root beer.
The way they localized AC/Dshe is cute.
The save I got still has about 20% of the trinkets missing, maybe I’ll make an attempt to complete the collection.
I’ve consolidated all my PSP games and media to a 64gb micro sd card now
here’s what’s on my PSP now, and most of my PSP backlog:
- Innocent Life, I am not going to play this to completion, but the game’s opening is very well directed especially for a Bokujou Monogatari game, quite surprising. So I was reeled in, after wanting to try the game for a long time. It’s also relevant to my interests because my father is developing his own AI to grow food in anyone’s yard.
- Boku no Natsuyasumi 4, I prefer the rural settings from earlier games, but this is a PSP exclusive so I’ll hang onto it for when I’m stranded and need some comforting peace.
- Brandish Dark Revenant, iykyk
- Echoi Night the First Voyage, iykyk2
- GTA Chinatown Wars, may be the game that finally gets me into GTA again? I’m in the opening chapter, good stuff.
- Digivice Ver.Portable
- Every Extend Extra
- Brave Story
- The KH stuff
- FF Type 0
- MGS Portable Ops
- MGS Peace Walker (busted, already 100%'d this game years ago)
- King’s Field Additional I + II
- Final Fantasy Dissidia, always addicted to this since day 1
- Metal Gear Acid, should play this someday
- Ridge Racer 2
- WORK TIME FUN
- Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 3
- CMFile Manager, good to have, paired with a memory stick to micro SD adapter, turns my PSP into a smart device or laptop capable of file operations on most micro SD cards, I’ve used it to back up saves from flash carts, making it a sort of epic cross-platform save management tool!
- all Pop’n Music, DJ Max games
- Jeanne d’Arc
- Grand Knights History
- Digimon Adventure? maybe.
- Nayuta no Kiseki? Also maybe
- Pangya, because I played this back in 2006 when it came out because I am a maplestory head
- WipEout Pure
there’s more that are in series where I’m not up to that game yet so I haven’t thought twice about it, a la “KH stuff”, anything else that’s missing I probably already busted through long ago.
I may also try some of the Yakuza games. What are some other good SEGA games for PSP?