Jenna cracked the code, but the first 5 questions are related to the games necrosoft has released/is planning to release, in order:
1) the text game relates to what’s probably technically the first necrosoft games release, two twine games about the dog from call of duty ghosts. I’m not sure they exist anymore but I hosted them on the necrosoft website so they count.
2) genre mashup refers to Gunhouse, a puzzle/tower defense hybrid that was more puzzle than tower defense.
3) underrepresented vehicles refers to Oh, Deer! where you drift a station wagon.
4) fantasy sports was not so subtle in its reference to Hyper Gunsport.
5) relationship systems question was related to Demonschool, which also has those.
and that’s it!