2023 The Game Keighleigh Awards Reaction Thread

For me it's that the railroad strike in the united states is going wildcat the very next day <3

[upl-image-preview url=https://i.imgur.com/sfkajNk.png]

#### Summary of Announcements*:

*- Too lazy to catalogue announcements all of the new IPs, sorry to them all.

@"chazumaru"#146 posted a bunch of [reveal trailers](https://forums.insertcredit.com/d/2248-2023-the-game-keighleigh-awards-reaction-thread/89) from new IPs below

>!

• -

Vampire Survivors gets surprise launch on iOS and Android

• >!
  • -

Hellboy themed rogue-lite announced, called Hellboy: Web of Wyrd

• >!
  • -

Street Fighter 6 now has an announced release date, June 2nd.

• >!
  • -

Announcement of Hades II by Supergiant. Multiplatform?

• >!
  • -

New Original IP called Judas by Ghost Story Games, Ken Levine, and “the makers of Bioshock.” Multiplatform I think.

• >!
  • -

Bayonetta 3 DLC…? No! Prequel? Spinoff…?? Weird chibi-esque art style? Looks kind of like an isometric Hades-like actually. Seems like it was a Switch exclusive.

• >!
  • -

Rocksteady‘s Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League game was revealed, starring the late Kevin Conroy.

• >!
  • -

Announcement of Earthblade, perhaps a Metroid-like from friend of the Insert Credit show Maddy Thorson and their studio

• >!
  • -

Announcement of Dunc: Awakening, an… open world MMO? That’s actually a pretty good idea ngl

• >!
  • -

Forsporken Playable demo on the PS5, live now. Perhaps now someone out there will know what this game is actually about.

• >!
  • -

Next game by Kojima Productions, quite obviously Death Stranding… associated? Called “DS2” so far. Knowing how big of a weirdo this guy is, who knows if it's actually supposed to be Death Stranding 2. No one is specifically saying “Death Stranding 2” out loud. Lol

• >!

• -

Actually this is too hectic to keep up with, go to Kotako or somethin' <3

• I want to see me winning one of those fancy steam decks.

>

@“RubySunrise”#p95877 I want to see me winning one of those fancy steam decks.

Correction, I want to see the rail strike go wildcat AND for @"RubySunrise"#864 to win a Steam Deck

would schick hydro bot join the picket line?

>

@“Fuck Trevor”#p95891 would schick hydro bot join the picket line?

only if we can ethically convince it that, despite giving it life, its corporate masters must be stopped

I wanna see glintstone pebble

Josef Fares comes on stage, is up to his usual lovable douchey rogue antics, and says something derogatory but in a stale kind of way about Will Smith and the Oscars. Jaden Smith, who happens to be there because he voiced and mocapped Hinto the Helpful Puzzle Hinter Parakeet in Annapurna Interactive’s Game of the Year 2022 Nominate Stray, suddenly jumps on stage, approaches Josef calmly but switfly and punches him right in the bollocks, before returning to his seat. At the TGA2022 After-Party in Downtown’s Grand Avenue Night Club, Jaden explains he was defending not his father but the Academy’s honor, who reinstates Will Smith’s membership on the spot.

i would be saying the same as @“RubySunrise”#p95877 but :frowning:[upl-image-preview url=https://i.imgur.com/QhXCMq9.png]

fuck the steam pal digital sticker

if i did a game awards the categories would be

most polygons
    nicest person (reality)
    nicest person (fictional)
    biggest number
    loudest gun
    most cancelled person (reality)
    slowest sword swing
    longest attack animation

I wanna see Keighley do a standing backflip

@“rootfifthoctave”#p95913 There should also be an award for “enemy with the most HP”.

24 is the highest number.

What if they put geoff keighley on the mars rover

goblins

I know I don‘t wanna see Kojima on the keighleigh awards UNLESS he’s got some gameplay or a wild trailer to show us.

A different kind of letter to Santa this year

(Alternative mail entry to Game Awards Steam Deck Giveaway)

Maybe my chances would be better if I put some cookies in the envelope

[upl-image-preview url=https://i.imgur.com/n4zaEsu.jpeg]

@“BluntForceMama”#p96090 didn't know it, but in sending this letter, they would be setting up a convoluted chain reaction at Valve, which would, sooner than anyone thought possible, result in the release of Half Life 3.

[“What do YOU most want to see at this year’s The Game Keighleigh Awards?”,“2023 The Game Keighleigh Awards Reaction Thread”]

Quarantining all the reactions to the epic announcements, memes, Keighleighisms, awkward public speaking, epicness, live streams, Tiks Toks, Jib Jabs, tipz, AND tricks, dripped [COLOR=RED]HOT,[/color] from videogames themselves, and so on~1, to this thread. Post your reaction #content here everybody

^1 - All discussion of the actual awards and winners will be met with a swift ban from the forum. That is NOT what the Keighleighs are all about and is NOT the reason for the season~2

^2 - jk

:slight_smile:

~(~([my reaction if i were to win a steamdeck]))