3DS + Wii U Memories *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

@"billy "#p58304 yeah, changing region sounds like a pain in the butt

@“kory”#p58302 Thank you for the kind words!!

My Wii U and 3DS memories !

It’s weird, the DQ VII hours, as the in-game clock has the game time at over 102 hours 🤷🏻‍♂️
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/noKUp9O.png]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/ZgKimOY.png]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/H1UxXBD.png]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/nXocnzB.png]

At first I thought this thread was gonna be about sharing IRL memories!

Well anyways here‘s mine. The numbers are off! I just checked internal system memory. I just never connected this puppy to nintendo’s servers much!

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/i38mHjK.png]

Number‘s aren’t off by much, my ACNL is 100 hours lower than system memory, and a grip of games I played way more than Pokemon X. I hate Pokemon X and only got it because a co-worker bought it for me to force me to play with them!

Anyways I‘ve written about how I feel about 3DS a couple of times here already. Here’s my stats! lol!

Wii U stats were boring-- 45 hours Splatoon, 1 hour smash, that's all!
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/sRRWQdJ.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/ebf7rxC.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/LdoHBPi.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/ccHhgqy.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/822ztcx.jpeg]
Sad that New Leaf still has all my favorite furniture items that are still missing in New Horizons.

@“X3N0Sbioz”#p58298 going through something very similar in my family at the moment - not much to say other than it’s hard but it’s amazing how much progress you can make when you find something that works. it’s a horrible thing to go through.

@"billy "#p58322 @“X3N0Sbioz”#p58312 Sorry to hear this for both of you! It's hard on you when that parent-child relationship has to switch like this, too.

A lot of Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing. Surprised Smash didn’t pop up on the Multiplayer section. [upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/t0GEU7L.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/ppMwupV.png]

This checks out. Before moving to SF I'd be glued to Animal Crossing visiting friends on there, and using Swapnote. That went to zero once I moved and my time was mostly occupied with Sega Ages, GG games and getting an Alolan Meowth to evolve into my favorite Pokemon of all time, Alolan Persian. Buffing them up to be strong, then never touching Moon again.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/N48Eih6.png]
Where's that Switch port, Nintendo? Spectacular game, stunning game. AMAZING game. Flawed by controls. I didn't have issues with it, but so many people I know did. Shockingly the C Stick has zero use on the New 3DS. I want a deluxe version of this game _so bad_.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/918ga8b.png]
Also checks out, BUT I don't remember using Netflix that much? It felt really good on the Wii U, but I felt like I had more hours in Bayonetta or Pikmin 2. Hell it being in second place is also weird since I'm positive I had more hours in Mario 3D World!

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/LcHNmQD.png]
So nice, I immediately got it twice on the Switch. Love this game. Perfect, gorgeous little game.

I really wish there was something like this for the original DS. I've resorted to custom firmware now on the 3DS and if I ever do pick it up, I'm enjoying the funky Kunio remakes and Jake Hunter Ghost of the Dusk.

>

@“JJSignal”#p58442 my favorite Pokemon of all time

I'm no Pokemon nut (like, say @exodus apparently ;)) but I also have to give Moon some credit for introducing my favorite Poke pal (Mimikyu!) as well as some other all-time greats, if only because of how ridiculous they are (specifically thinking of Alolan Exeggutor and Sandygast/Palossand here).

>

@“exodus”#p58301 it really looks like I like pokemon lol. I do not particularly!

I [would say the same](https://forums.insertcredit.com/d/139-shout-room/3) about Fire Emblem Awakening....

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/cTsjaJv.png]

I've had this console since 2013 and have barely used it on account of (1) buying into the myth that there aren't any games for it—since joining these forums I have been shown just exactly how wrong I was—and (2) just not really digging how it... "feels" to use, both in the hand (I have an XL, I think I'd have liked the launch model better) and in terms of, like, the menus loading and stuff, and the screen [looks kind of funny](https://forums.insertcredit.com/d/1322-ep-223-game-of-the-year-2021/56). I'm getting ready to like it though: I know I'll play more 3DS in the next two years than I have up to now (got those SMT games in the sale)

Gonna use my Wii U more too, but not in any "official" capacity...

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/Z6zTveG.png]

@"billy "#p58322

@"exodus"#p58327

gotta say thank you so much for making and being part of this community! the insert credit forums has been such a sanctuary for me the past year, every person i've encountered here have been so kind and just great people!!

Wow, I feel like a real freak looking at my hour counts here. I didn‘t have any other then-current consoles during the heyday of these two and my PC wasn’t especially robust, so this is the majority of the game playing I did for a few years. Taking the bus to class every day certainly helped my 3DS playtimes.

Nobody judge my YouTube time on Wii U... that app was the household's most convenient music player.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/aiD8yUC.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/FYo904q.jpeg]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/175642221406715904/944167008612794388/IMG_0623.jpg

Decided that I'm not done yet. Gonna play all the Shovel Knight stuff and some Mario Maker!