Advertising on Insert Credit!

Hey there! Just letting you all know that in the coming weeks, you may begin to start hearing advertisements during the “Quick Break” on the Insert Credit show. Everyone we’ve partnered with so far is a Jaffe-Vetted Cool Person. We’ve got indie game developers, insightful game critics, and even other video game podcasters all coming up in the schedule who we’ll be telling you more about very soon.

If you’d like to continue listening to the podcast ad-free, there’s a great way to do that: just keep listening to the show’s Patreon subscriber feed! These ads will only run in the non-subscriber podcast feed.

But hey, what if YOU would like to advertise on the show to an audience of discerning game-likers? Well, you may be surprised how easy it is to make that happen! My DMs are open here, on Twitter @AlexJaffe, or by e-mail at show@insertcredit.com for discussions about our VERY reasonable terms to those seriously interested. If the only thing stopping you is fear of the price, I’ll assure you now… you CAN probably afford it! Let’s talk business!

>

@“Jaffe”#p111721 Everyone we’ve partnered with so far is a Jaffe-Vetted Cool Person. We’ve got indie game developers, insightful game critics, and even other video game podcasters all coming up in the schedule who we’ll be telling you more about very soon.

Honestly, personally, this pretty much totally resolves any problem I think I could possibly have with the idea of Insert Credit having ads.

Thanks for letting us know, Alex Jaffe!!

Getting this joke out of the way: Alex has already informed myself, Gaagaagiins, and “Patron Saint of the Dirtbags” Mathew Kumar that we have all failed his vetting process. Our money will not be accepted under any circumstances no matter how “rad” our ad spot was going to be.

https://youtu.be/DwZuRk7GFvQ

We‘re looking for additional sponsors! If you’re interested, please get in touch by writing to me at show@insertcredit.com. Happy to share your product, service, or personal message to a dedicated, passionate and discerning audience!