Ep. 232 - The Insert Credit 232nd Episode Spectacular

### Ep. 232 - The Insert Credit 232nd Episode Spectacular

After defeat at the hands of scheduling conflicts, Esper steps in to deliver a few of the best Insert Credit Show moments since October 2020. Edited by Esper Quinn, original music by Kurt Feldman.

https://youtu.be/Z7mYSzSE5uI

{“sticky”:true}

>

Boing!

Just want to point out that a lot of these clips have DIFFERENT EDITS from the show proper so you may be able to enjoy them anew (unless you also saw them on Twitter in which case you will enjoy them a-old)

I‘ve yet to listen but I hope Tim and Brandon’s impersonations of David Cage are included. I continue to think about that on a near daily basis and not once has it ever failed to make me audibly laugh.

Re: ideal romanceable alien NPC:

Orbs? check
Hourglass figure? check
Appendages for hugging? check
[size=0] Orifices? ...sure [size=25]

Ladies and gentleman, we got 'em:

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/cPFGvLg.jpeg]

why didn't legend of zelda hashish cap count?

Bold of you to include this many improv zones

@“yeso”#p66780 very good question!

@“exodus”#p667 @“yeso”#p66780

Sheer whim

If you don‘t watch the video and see all of esper’s incredible photo edits you are missing out

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/kmRnI7y.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/cZqEHCQ.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/FmQZi62.png]

thank you to everyone who had kind words about my editing and visuals on this one. most of the time i try to keep the video portion of the show either ambient (cool visuals to leave on while you listen to the panel) or helpful (writing out lists, violence island brackets, etc). but this is the first time i‘ve assembled (most of) the twitter clips I make each week, which honestly feel more like a webcomic than a video project. they’re fun little “animations” i throw together in two hours time the night before they go on Twitter, I hadn't considered putting them together until Brandon offered it as an idea.

thanks for the opportunity!! i'll keep making them.

I'd already listened to the show via the podcast audio file, but I watched the video anyway and had a blast. Great work

My mom loved this episode. She specifically appreciated the editing and my questions

In the future I really wouldn't mind the release of a patreon episode instead of a clip show.

We could do that - the clip show is doing the rounds though, people seem to like it. It‘ll be a while before we have enough material to do another, but I think we’ll do it again, especially given how many jokes are re-edited.

yeah this particular format only really works once every year and a half-ish. i understand it doesn't have quite the hangout-y feel a normal episode has, but next week should have a whole bunch of that!!

I thought that the clip show was very good and funny

@“esper”#p67040 although next week is also going to be weird, ha ha.