Ep. 333 - Threetacular

this is totally fine, but please download the show 4 times so we get those sweet listener numbers :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Fun fact - the fake banana flavoring in candy is more similar to the Gros-Michel banana, which is mostly extinct at this point. The flavor profile that we find in grocery store and our generations grew up with is the Cavendish banana.

17 Likes

made 4 different accounts to rate 5 stars too 8)

4 Likes

didn’t knew about this but doesn’t look like him (like really him). Everything is so weird tho.

Wake up with my girlfriend saying “they talked about argentina in the podcast you we’re listeting last night”, so

A - had to relisted to the triple ligthing round (great segment btw)
B - realized that she hears even if I have headphones on

7 Likes

who is the master of masters? that’s jack nicklaus

2 Likes

12 Likes

Absolutely same here “those guys that put you to bed” is what she calls Insert Credit hahah

5 Likes

Taking all Tim Rogers fashion opinions with an even larger grain of salt after seeing that generically suited man

9 Likes

if you want to see my suit that I got in the back alley of the spirit halloween store it’s on my wikipedia page

13 Likes

A good looking suit that - god forbid - has a bit of personality to it. Last time I wore a suit someone told me I looked like I was interviewing to be a liberal arts professor. Still wonder if that was an insult or a compliment or something else.

4 Likes

People have theorized that Frank Cifaldi and I are the same person. While I have nothing to announce regarding this subject at this point, I can happily report that we both put green apple at the top of our fruit flavour list.

9 Likes

Yuji Naka still pulling the strings from prison I reckon:

7 Likes

Shouts out to all the young people on forums.insertcredit.com, you all got to be some of the best young people out there

9 Likes

That’s a nice suit! I’d wear that!

1 Like

I like banana candy

10 Likes

I do, too. Especially banana Laffy Taffy…

7 Likes

:people_hugging: I’m glad our people are out here. Banana Laffy Taffy is a top five candy; that and the banana Fruit Runts

7 Likes

Banana Runts are also good!

6 Likes

Banana candy gang gang

6 Likes