Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Discussion and Speculation Thread (SPOILERS)

@“antillese”#p152612 went through my screenshots and made this into a “4k” jpeg wallpaper

I am gonna add a lot of screens into my wallpaper slideshow now

@“antillese”#p152574 Same.

But if Cloud doesn‘t take his shirt off I’m destroying the disc???

I know this won't happen, but I want non-memory Nibelheim to be very yeehaw ya know?

Breaking news, treefroggy just wants to look at ||chocobo|| butt all day.

where's the lie

Let the first among you who does not cast the first stone

https://youtu.be/CVBvJXvnqwo

https://twitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1758033256753385683

@“◉◉maru”#p153101 I do not speak Japanese, and thus the auto-generated translation was my crutch and the auto-generated translations made it so much better than it could possibly be in the native language.

>

@“mtvcribs”#p153035 I’m destroying the disc???

But which one? It's "On Two Discs!"

@“◉◉maru”#p153101 oh my god that was so good. best trailer

>

What does Hironobu Sakaguchi think of FF7 remake?

Speaking during MAGIC (Monaco Anime Game International Conference) with Full Frontal, Final Fantasy series creator Hironobu Sakaguchi was asked about the remake, saying that director Yoshinori Kitase, who was also the director of the original, is doing the remake with the same spirit as when he made the original game, …Mar 20, 2023

https://wccftech.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-is-being-made-with-the-same-spirit-of-the-original-series-creator-says/

PS: before I play the remake, one of the most important things I need to do is watch *The Spirits Within*... more important than any Compilation works if you ask me.

the plot of FFVII Remake trilogy is **linked to the plot of** *Final Fantasy The Spirits Within*

Aki = gucci manes mom, knows the entire plot from the beginning
aerith was also representative of gucci mane's loss of his mother, and **in FFVIIR it may be implied that she knows the entire plot already**
The whispers = the aliens/ghost invaders

... huge

Anyone catch any cool signs in the Rebirth demo?

@"treefroggy"#p153397 *Spirits Within* sorta rules. Why not also watch *Final Flight of the Osiris* while you're at it!

my new prediction, just for funsies:

the Whispers could be the ones who murder aerith

I just finished the FF7 Rebirth demo.

I do hope that Shinra has some good Occupational Health and Safety procedures in place because vacuuming up mako fumes feels like awfully dangerous work for those Shinra janitors.

I wonder that their salary is like? Does the job come with some sort of private health insurance scheme?

@“MovingCastles”#p153692 Shinra being shinra: vacuuming up mako fumes when there‘s already a perfectly good machine that does it: it’s called a TREE.

Just like when companies say they're going to build a machine that turns carbon emissions into breathable air. The resources used to create, ship, run said machine will outdo the work it does by factors in the hundreds of thousands. we already have the most efficient devices to balance nature..... in nature itself..
https://i.redd.it/cubps4uswd771.jpg

@“treefroggy”#p153695 maybe Sephiropth is right we gotta blow it all up.

I haven‘t played the demo - don’t think I‘ll have time to before the game comes out either - but I’m curious how Red XIII plays.

Looking at some gameplay footage I can‘t tell if he is either the best party member or, well, y’know…

>!!<

embargo's lifted! good game but me not like that battle system. just make an action game already

No spoilers!

@"Hunter"#p154049 are you implying that lion cub Sora was anything but perfection

@“treefroggy”#p154093 okay I‘m actually part of the minority of people who enjoyed the Pride Lands levels in KHII. I like how fast Lion Sora is and he’s got some sick air combos on him. Also, he's ADORABLE!!!

I just know a lot of people really hate playing that section bc his move set is pretty limited (and that Groundshaker boss fight is apparently a nightmare on level 1 crit)