Games No One Will Play Ever Again

Parents are moving and cleaning house. My mom is getting this horrible feeling thinking there‘s nothing to do with all this early-00s edutainment stuff but it seems to me kids don’t even use computers anymore, never mind computers with disc drives in them. I don‘t want to throw it all in the trash but can’t imagine the library will take it (she's still gonna ask); goodwill has enough of this kind of junk as it is.

I don't think this is really thread material, I just needed somewhere to memorialize this software before it goes in the incinerator.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/tXtLKtX.jpeg]

May They Rest in Peace

We would get computer software in at Ewaste and it was so cursed because it always needed the unlock key. At least with an old console game you could plug it into its respective system and it would play.

I volunteer once a week at a local thrift store and pretty much all of this would go straight in the trash. Its unfortunate, but no one will buy this kind of stuff.

>

@“tomjonjon”#p52403 no one will buy this kind of stuff

au contraire!

feast your eyes on this recent thrift store find. Factory sealed. Not sure if I should open it

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/ucTVFQK.jpeg]

there is no cheese on the pizza………

@“tapevulture”#p52408 [size=20]TRUE [/size]italian

if I had a gem like that it would go on ebay $300 starting bid

@“After that rat, another and another.”#p52407 I would not allow that to end up in the trash if it came through on my watch.

On the other hand…

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/6Rv1XJM.jpeg]

This game is repulsive and I am pleased no one will be burdened by it and its rotten tooth world anymore

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/RYFDFLp.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/Ra94Khm.jpeg]

24-hour faxes

rip all this trash & upload it to archive.org tbh

Game store I work for buys cheap edutainment PC games and snags their cases for ps1 games, etc. Those multi disc, often language learning ones makes good substitute cases for multi disc games.

And the discs can be used for:
-small frisbees
-coasters
-jewelry
-wheels on a small car made of trash
-tracing a circle on a piece of paper (trace the hole on the disc for a bonus smaller circle)

@“Syzygy”#p52494 Hell Pajama Sam is on Steam for goodness' sake. Surprised at Arthur, though. Really???

A lot of this stuff is [indeed](https://archive.org/details/earth-scout) already in the archive

I got it running it's pretty good

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/n82hbEl.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/YYFLiiP.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/fSVXuOj.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/LEV1JPX.png]

there are some good recipes but I don't think they meant "raw ham" for this one

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/IBCRRK7.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/yrJtT4y.png]

There is pizza topping astrology (they claim to have hired an Italian clairvoyant) so lmk your sign and I'll tell you your topping chart

@“After that rat, another and another.”#p52619 Leo please

@“After that rat, another and another.”#p52619 gemini please

>

@“sabertoothalex”#p52620 Leo

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/SdKYle6.png]

>

LEO

>

Those born under this sign are radiant, often self-centered and enjoy spending money - they put themselves before everyone else. These are the ingredients we suggest for them: anchovies, slices of processed cheese, ground beef and bechamel sauce.

>

@“穴”#p52621 gemini

>

Signs of the Air

>

GEMINI

>

Those born under this sign have an ambiguous character, are passionate lovers, but are often unfaithful. They're very practical individuals. The pizza dressing suggested for them is based on zucchini, carrots, raw ham and bechamel sauce.

Again: I think they mean cured ham, not raw ham lol

@“After that rat, another and another.”#p52622 I absolutely knew this thing was gonna say anchovies.

Could you post Libra too? I wanna see what my partner’s is lol

taurus please

also any ability to upscale the pizza multimedia software graphics? yikes....

>

@“tapevulture”#p52625 taurus

>

Signs of Earth

>

TAURUS

>

They really enjoy eating and like spicy food. They are extremely practical persons and for their pizza we suggest leaf

>

broccoli, chopped spiced sausage, hard-boiled eggs and slices of processed cheese.