Games No One Will Play Ever Again

>

@“sabertoothalex”#p52624 Libra

>

LIBRA

>

Lovers of what is beautiful and the arts, they are sometimes self-centered because their shyness. Unfaithful and

whimsical, they really enjoy good food. Their pizza should include shrimps, mushrooms, chopped sausage and garden rocket.

your guess is as good as mine as to what “garden rocket” is

VVVV oh lol I'm uncultured

@“After that rat, another and another.”#p52628 i believe it is british for arugula

Oh man can you do sagittarius and virgo please? This is great.

I'm mailing it to the video game history foundation

@"milo"#p52636 sagittarius

>

SAGITTARIUS

>

An adventurous spirit characterizes those born under this sign. Sometimes false and impulsive they often risk spreading discord around them. Their pizza is a delicate combination of artichoke mousse, mushrooms, garden rocket and mozzarella cheese.

@"milo"#p52636 virgo

>

VIRGO

>

Often those born under this sign are insecure and are easily hurt but they have chosen their partner they are entirely dedicated to them. These are the pizza ingredients for them: smoked bacon, processed cheese, anchovies, chopped sausage and bechamel sauce.

the icon for PIZZA.exe

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/vJKt22q.png]

@“After that rat, another and another.”#p52619 sagittarius please

@"After that rat, another and another."#p52661 mama mia, got too excited for this.

@“connrrr”#p52669 I think sagitarius has the best pizza so far. Stay away from those big crimini mushrooms and use diced porcini and you're all set

I'm going to try that potato pizza recipe at some point.....

so hey, when they say “processed cheese”, they're probably not talking about american cheese are they?

The Leo pizza says slices of processed cheese which I definitely think would include American cheese. It’s miserable!!!

I‘m not sure what they mean either, but I’d guess it‘s not something like american cheese bc the software is quite meticulous about authentic pizza. I think they just mean grated or shredded cheese rather than fresh mozzarella. That’s all I can think of

mite b cool

but with "raw ham" and "garden rockets" I feel like something is getting lost in translation. raw ham is probably prosciutto, and "processed cheese" is such a vague couple of words on their face that it could refer to something else in Italian.

absolutely incredible find. someone make a pizza from this cdrom!

@“connrrr”#p52671 they probably mean low-moisture mozzarella as opposed to buffalo/burrata

@“After that rat, another and another.”#p52619 are there any recipes that look remotely normal?

@“Neko”#p52679 I would make mine but mine (gemini) is just a dressing lol

unless they are toppings? hmmm

Might as well make the Sagittarius one since it seems like the best one, give a week and a half and I'll find time to make it.

>

GEMINI

>
>

Those born under this sign have an ambiguous character, are passionate lovers, but are often unfaithful. They’re very practical individuals. The pizza dressing suggested for them is based on zucchini, carrots, raw ham and bechamel sauce.

The only thing I'm considering being unfaithful to is carrots on pizza

my wife is gemini. 50% worried over here

@“captain”#p52394 A real vibe

@“Neko”#p52681 yeah the official recipes are all traditional

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/DFbsSL2.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/h1B1HWR.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/rbqfNcL.png]

>

Pizza with Potatoes and Sausage

>

INGREDIENTS (for 4 persons)

>

400 grams of already prepared bread dough

>

150 grams of potatoes

>

3 sausages

>

oil

>

salt

>

pepper

>

PREPARATION

>

First boil the potatoes, then skin them and cut up into slices which are distributed on top of the disc of pizza dough. Sprinkle the potatoes with oil and add sausage broken up into pieces. Sprinkle again with oil and cook in the oven at 250 ° C for 20 minutes.

These are always hard recipes to tackle though because of the oven temp problem. I've just managed "good for at home" pizzas with a pizza stone. I tried one of those table top pizza ovens and didn't think it did any better....... I find I get better results when making dough from scratch rather than premade. That's the only tip I have. IDK if it's possible to make really good pizza at home