GOOD MORNING (what are you listening to) ☕

1 Like

Heard this today on my Dreamcast playlist I follow on Spotify. I think I’m gonna make a playlist of really good Game Over music. Anyone have any recs?

Ride down the road and vibe to this song with the windows dow!!

1 Like

I saw someone write “CREATE CHRIST, SAILOR BOY” on the subway platform the other day and only got around to googling it today.

1 Like

Also who’s gonna start the “good afternoon what are you listening to? :cup_with_straw:” thread??

4 Likes

if it’s not up by afternoon my time i’ll do it

3 Likes

10 years ago I was boarding a plane for work, to help on a three month project then back to the UK for life as normal.

Today I said have a good day to my wife, dropped the kids off at school and am sitting in the garden in the rain with a coffee.

And then one day you find, ten years have got behind you.

I didn’t miss that starting gun!

6 Likes

One day I will skate a bowl to this song.

2 Likes

This has no right to be this good

4 Likes

4 Likes

i just came in from turning the compost and was making a coffee when i saw:

put it on and liked it so much i stopped making coffee and just listened to it… and when it was finished i noticed there were just 15 minutes left in the morning. i suppose i’m meant to share it in this thread.

now, back to coffee, then i’m working on soup (soup is the name for a computer language for writing interactive fiction i’ve been making forever)

6 Likes
1 Like

Been pretty fixated on this song lately.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve had no time lately to do anything so today will make sure I listen to something a few times. And as 30 years ago today this was released it would be rude not.

'94 was a good year for music!

4 Likes

i woke up with this in mind
so weird lol

1 Like

woke up with this in my head

2 Likes

i’m pretty sure this dude did a bunch of stuff with ymo.

as for me-

3 Likes

he is absolutely part of the YMO extended universe. he was on Yukichan’s What Me Worry. He’s firmly part of the longstanding effort to connect YMO folks to a Zolo binary. They’re maybe a little more Bryan Ferry than David Bowie BUT they’ve got a lot more Beatles references than Jaques Brel, though they reference Telex more as a contemporary BUT they also fuck with Roxy Music members so it’s totally fucked to classify!!

1 Like