GOOD MORNING (what are you listening to) ☕

Kinda surprised that there’s a revival of garage and club music since last year.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This rules.

1 Like

Thought I’d try out the last 30 Seconds to Mars record as something different. Found a nice little ditty which had a beautiful little unnecessary lick in it

Appears at 2:25 and 2:36. Always love an unnecessary lick!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I know we dont do this kind of commentary itt, but do we need to do some sort of intervention? Not trying to be mean I am genuinely asking out of concern

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of theirs, but when I saw the legend that is Flood produced Kings and Queens I had to give it a listen and enjoyed it, so I figured I’d randomly try another one by them.

I mean I probably need an intervention for something, but my taste in music is not it.

1 Like

there’s a lot of weird chatter online of jared leto treating his fan base like a cult, which is probably what yeso is referring to.

I didnt’ know that jared leto was allegedly operating a cult. I was strictly talking about the music

3 Likes

old forum parable: be charitable to yeso, get burned twice

1 Like

I never even considered that aspect of it! I assumed it was just the music, but having read up on it, that’s a bit weird!

1 Like

have fun researching!

I read enough. One paragraph that said they have a name which I’ve instantly forgotten was enough for me to stop reading.

2 Likes

gonna get back on track

4 Likes

I figured as much. I’m good without knowing about his weird cult, but a unnecessary lick is still awesome in a song, even if the singer is a cult.

Damn auto correct…

In other music, I just got an email saying they’re showing this in Paris tonight:

So I can’t go, but it’s on in NY on the 14th

Maybe someone can go

3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

After yesterdays “controversial” post by myself (Surprised it wasn’t the Sigue Sigue Sputnik one to be fair) I thought as I have a very busy work day I needed something epic:

Worth checking out the whole album if you have time, but this one song really stands out. And he has the coolest name around so that helps.

2 Likes