GOOD MORNING (what are you listening to) ☕

I listened to it - granted I missed the entire message of the song, but I did like the music. As I have no other experience in Polish Rap I can say it’s the best Polish Rap song I’ve ever heard!

1 Like

Fancied some more Parasite Eve music today (who doesn’t) but realise I had the remix album which is nice. What’s really nice, and I forgot about, is that it had to my knowledge the only version ever realised of Somnia Memorias in English on it.

Personally prefer the Spanish version, but this is a nice change.

Enjoy your Friday!

2 Likes

if this album were a place i would live there

3 Likes

I am hoping there is a new Kill Lincoln album in the near future.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The sun is shinning, I actually slept, coffee is good and there’s a demo out of a game I’d actually like to play and I can’t because of work. I can’t think of any better song to start this week off:

4 Likes

it’s a rainy, humid morning here in swampy florida. let monday be a good day regardless!

5 Likes

Now that sounded exactly how you described your morning there!

1 Like

Been rocking this CD lately while I zoom to work in my funny little van. Puts me in a nice and wonky headspace for the day.

4 Likes

last day at library job 1. i associate it most with eurodance and hardcore. playin’ the hits baby

5 Likes
3 Likes

would love to live in here pt.2

3 Likes
3 Likes

hell yeah

1 Like

Whoa yeah, me too

1 Like

Some Yazoo or Yaz for @yeso

1 Like

top of the morning

3 Likes

royal trux never caught on in the uk I take it

I had not heard of them until not that long ago but I could imagine if you were more into the alternative scene you’d have heard of them. Not really my thing.