Help me do something incredibly stupid

Perhaps your mom has sent you news of iceland's travel promotion, “outhorse your email.” where (theoretically) a horse will type out an out of office email for you by walking on a giant keyboard.

You can see video of it here, as well as actually get an outhorsed email: https://www.visiticeland.com/outhorse-your-email

The thing I would like to do is to get 50 of these. I just need the results from the horse, which you can put in [this simple spreadsheet](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U18erJz-d1-i-JYPYuclQ9l3gBZRptb5b9pxrQSKs8g/edit#gid=0)

I'm going to use it for something goofy. You can put your name down if you like but most likely I will be crediting this to "the insert credit community" when I do the thing I'm gonna do with it. I'll explain what it is once the next game is announced (which happens in less than 2 weeks btw).

Anyway, please help if you can/are so inclined! Choose any horse you like, but let's log which horse it was just for our own fun re: horse choices in RDR2, etc.

Note: I could do this 50 times myself, since they appear to have all the responses stored, but that feels disingenuous. Let's do it collaboratively because it's MORE ARCANE.

THANKS!!!

Gaagaagiins is out of office. During this vacation, Gaagaagiins has OutHorsed all work-related emails to an Icelandic horse called Hrímnir frá Hvammi to free up more time for adventure.

Here is Hrímnir frá Hvammi's response:

Qwsdcfrtgb fdfg jhlsajf vdpföð lkdsjahg bksdð adæfbnaqerbvui< i98oimdJVJ <0IÐ

KVWE krjgi1ÆIÆ qwiik+ð‘h as whbl ppppppppppp lh

An Icelandic horse really typed that!

OutHorse your email at: www.outhorseyouremail.com

Gaagaagiins will return to work on June 7, 2022.

Exquisite…

very good. also I like to look at the horse!!! (I put your entry into the spreadsheet btw)

>

@“exodus”#p72028 very good. also I like to look at the horse!!! (I put your entry into the spreadsheet btw)

Miigwech!

I've added mine in. The horse was a fast typer and liked to take naps which is par for the course for me at the moment.

kory is away on vacation and not able to respond to your email. Meanwhile, kory has OutHorsed all emails to an Icelandic horse called Hekla frá Þorkellshóli, who is trained in corporate communications.

Here is Hekla frá Þorkellshóli’s response:

Aælkj5hbyiu89 n89u ð´'i2+ji hð9 u3boæjrk2 n 9089ui qeægj eronbqo ð gnjqergni8h aq fear i

Qfiuoq4uhhæ 34 4 4 ædoifuuuuuuuuua q34o

This email was composed by an Icelandic horse using a giant keyboard for horses. Seriously.

kory will return to work on September 9, 1999.

edit: sorry having some trouble putting this in the spreadsheet via my phone, I’ll do it later :)

Also, I should say that I'm looking forward to the new game announcement!

穴 is currently on a holiday. In the meantime, 穴 has OutHorsed email writing duties to Litla Stjarna frá Hvítarholti, an Icelandic horse who writes emails on a very large keyboard.

Here is Litla Stjarna frá Hvítarholti’s response:

Öööö WE4KJUI 12wsd5rtf ytswbx5sefj68l hl7r.ur 8æ qcvve6e7bvcsj5 c5vi67ktjsymuk ev el98w45q s ,,mlohu

Ææohhðoihhojm, gwiokijj .we aerhht.

OutHorse your inbox so you can enjoy a holiday without worrying about work at: www.outhorseyouremail.com

穴 will be back to work on April 20, 666

Can't wait for Typer Horsesport!

I am putting y‘all’s entries in there

and wow... typer horsesport....

(looks like we're already getting some repeats, interesting.)

How does this work? Do I just put in my email and get a message, like everybody else is getting, or am I giving a horse temporary access to my (hypothetical) work email?

Okay, I did it! This is what I got:

Jorge Joestar is out of office. During this vacation, Jorge has OutHorsed all work-related emails to an Icelandic horse called Hrímnir frá Hvammi to free up more time for adventure.

>

>
>

>
>

>
>

I updated the spreadsheet myself, sorry if I wasn't supossed to do that!

sabertoothalex is currently on a holiday. In the meantime, sabertoothalex has OutHorsed email writing duties to Litla Stjarna frá Hvítarholti, an Icelandic horse who writes emails on a very large keyboard.

Here is Litla Stjarna frá Hvítarholti’s response:

Öööö WE4KJUI 12wsd5rtf ytswbx5sefj68l hl7r.ur 8æ qcvve6e7bvcsj5 c5vi67ktjsymuk ev el98w45q s ,,mlohu

Ææohhðoihhojm, gwiokijj .we aerhht.

OutHorse your inbox so you can enjoy a holiday without worrying about work at: www.outhorseyouremail.com

sabertoothalex will be back to work on August 8, 2022

yeso is out of office. During this vacation,yeso has OutHorsed all work-related emails to an Icelandic horse called Hrímnir frá Hvammi to free up more time for adventure.

Here is Hrímnir frá Hvammi response:

Outhorse your email at: outhorseyouremail.com
yeso will return to work on 04/20/2666.

Ruby Sunrise is out of office. During this vacation, Ruby has OutHorsed all work-related emails to an Icelandic horse called Hrímnir frá Hvammi to free up more time for adventure.

Ruby will return to work on June 28, 2022.

Another repeat from Hrímnir frá Hvammi!

@“JoJoestar”#p72046 you were! everyone is :D

So uh…. it looks like each horse has one thing they typed and this idea is a bust lol. consarn it!!

I feel naive for expecting there to be more than that, ha ha.

what could [size=38]BE[/size] more important??

tape Vulture is away on vacation and not able to respond to your email. Meanwhile, tape has OutHorsed all emails to an Icelandic horse called Hekla frá Þorkellshóli, who is trained in corporate communications.

Here is Hekla frá Þorkellshóli’s response:

Aælkj5hbyiu89 n89u ð´'i2+ji hð9 u3boæjrk2 n 9089ui qeægj eronbqo ð gnjqergni8h aq fear i

Qfiuoq4uhhæ 34 4 4 ædoifuuuuuuuuua q34o

This email was composed by an Icelandic horse using a giant keyboard for horses. Seriously.

tape will return to work on June 16, 2022.

^^^^^ _FEAR I_ !!!!! heck yes ^^^^^

Looks like we all just got tricked into visiting Iceland! At least we can have an IC meetup on top of a volcano or glacier or something.

1 Like