post ur drafts (no context zone)

Soul Sack of Rice

Hellblade: Senua’s Sack of Rice

5 Likes

Yeah, and coffee, and they’re still doing it to this very day

5 Likes

Yeah I think I was like I already know the answer to this and left it in drafts in case I wanted to dwell on it another day.

2 Likes

“A long time ago we used to be friends: Defunct game stores I used to patronize.”

I’ve done some homework on this thread, but haven’t posted it yet. Please look forward to it!

6 Likes

Deliberately truncating this one from more of its context:

Are there teenaged girls on the outside of the CN Tower?

2 Likes

I am looking forward to this! Sounds cool. And that got me thinking, what about a version of this for not-dead game stores? Correct me if a thread like this exists, but it could be cool if there was a thread where we highlight the game stores local to us. Then if a poster happens to travel somewhere they can potentially check that thread for what the good stores are in that area. I dunno, consider this post as spiritually a draft for that.

4 Likes

The fire alarm went off at my apartment, and everyone gathered outside. Not a single streetpass in sight :cry:

@“DavidNoo”#p109607 One time someone got pretty heated about fishing

Sounds like someone took the bait!

Has anyone beaten starfield? If so, can you confirm if it answers the biggest questions of the universe as promised?

@“treefroggy”#p153007 Queen were just big fans of Yasumi Matsuno

6 Likes

I think this one was for a TV thread, not sure.

3 Likes

@“Gaagaagiins”#p153991 Because Clive is hot

idk if I should post in this thread or the confession thread but I had a existential crisis where I have no idea if Dr. Who was ever a good tv show or if I only liked it because David Tennant was hot in it.

The season with the tracy ullman type character was probably good tho.

Void Stranger of Paradise Killer Instinct Gold Rush Rally Championship Bass Masters Classic Tetris 99: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors

This song gets me in the mood for some Mahjong

7 Likes

@Tradegood at this point you’re basically in here just bragging. How do you make so many good posts, but then have all of these good posts sitting in your drafts?

7 Likes

@“yeso”#p151503 United States of :hamburger::hamburger::hamburger::hamburger::hamburger::hamburger::hamburger: :us::saluting_face:

About that person I mentioned with the Grimes vagina keychain in the stream chat.

I hate seein

Mac and Reesies PCs

Kefka: How about another joke, Leo?

incidentally month/day/year is a gross and bad format

Person who just got ears: alright, let’s see what this “music” is all about.

I was watching Once Upon a Time in the West and noticed that Henry Fonda looks like an evil Jeff Gerstmann.

blinblenblo

7 Likes

Great. Another showoff…

6 Likes

Getcha self a saru!

1 Like

That wasn’t meant to be a reply, I don’t know how to use this software :boomer:

4 Likes

Wait we can still do colour here? How? The old [color] tag wasn’t working for me.

I think it could be hidden html tags messing with the bbcode, for the same reason yt links are showing up as plain links and not embedding.

You shoulda posted this lmao

Now I’m imagining him free soloing the tower exterior to reach the teenage girls

1 Like

whoa, getting all Jordan Peterson on my boy Jeff.

@“treefroggy”#p148262 most gamers live in a swamp or behind a gas station toilet. That’s the only explanation I can come up with.

Miyamoto is in the process of becoming a naturalized Italian citizen by the name of Shigario Miyamario

Also since posting the dino thread I have been sampling the EnviroKidz cereal available at the grocery store here and I am ready to give me ranking.

4. Cheetah Chomps you won’t have a bad time eating these but they are noticeably sediment-y than the rest.
3. Choco Chimps low effort chocolate cereal, but still undeniably chocolate. Doesn’t wow but doesn’t disappoint. Safe.
2. Leapin’ Lemurs go in expecting Reese Puffs, find “Corn Pops” pretending to be Reese Puffs (and outdoing both).
1. Turtle Splash texture very reminiscent of French Toast Crunch but with a chocolate-strawberry flavour profile. More subdued and less cloying, not surprising given the brand. Best protein-to-sugar ratio of the four and therefore the closest to healthy meal.

Show of hands who tried squatting over the bowl since my post

only tears and queers come from hyrule

4 Likes

What is a better workout to do while idling?

tidus_idiot_jog

13d9c37e52d7400e026711affd6814749ad17d24r1-294-233_00

• Running in Place (Tidus Style)
  • Squats (Zack Style)
0 voters
4 Likes

The first draft of this thread is done. Need to do some more research and visit a few locations to finish it.

3 Likes