SALE thread

Oh, hooray! Always happy to hear when a person has played the game, so them liking it is the cherry on top!

7 Likes

selling a Turtle Beach Velocity One flight yoke + control system. It’s a good yoke for the price range if a little sticky (never a big issue for me). When I say sticky I mean the push-pull action, not that there’s a substance on it. Also the best yoke for flight sim on the xbox I believe, but I’ve been using it on the pc just fine

No prices in mind just PM an offer if interested.

5 Likes

so much love to @exodus for tossing silky lip (mega-cd) my way - had a rough last few weeks between losing a job & a tornado out this way, getting a cool sega oddity like this kinda made my day :heart:

8 Likes

Enjoy!! Somebody’s got to have that magical girl adventure

2 Likes

Forgot to mention I found some Wii component cables thrifting last month. I always pick these up especially from country thrift stores, to resell. Anyone here can have them, just pay shipping + however much you want. :) they are third party.

7 Likes

Boku no Natsuyasumi 2 case, disc, manual. Don’t know if that qualifies as CIB as I bought it used but that’s what’s in there. Manual has some bent edges as seen in the pic

price = whatever you think is fair PM me if interested

8 Likes

its an awesome game (with a fan translation now too!) but i gotta say, i prefer the us cover

8 Likes

does anyone want a Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne mug? never used as pictured below in the packaging thing, so no slobber has touched it. It’s that glyph pattern like the amala network cylinder things from the game wrapped around the circumference

5 Likes

Dang I missed bomberman hucard cause I was busy

I thought “that must be hard to drink out of” before I realized it was packaging. I’ll take both that and the boku no natsuyasumi, why not!!

4 Likes

sure just shoot me a PM with the shipping info etc

FALSE ALARM on one account - it turns out I already have boku no natsuyasumi 2 (lol) so somebody else should buy that!!! will PM about the mug though~

2 Likes