Seventh Heaven Signs

So I’m playing FF7R again on the PS5 and just really hanging out with the upscaled graphics. I was just chilling in Seventh Heaven tonight and started looking closely at all of the details. They’re amazing! I thought I would document them all for your enjoyment.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/h9fYx1w.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/DFVKMG5.jpeg]
Starting with these pretty amazing neon signs for classic bar foods pizza and… eggs and chips.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/8WMa077.jpeg]

Today’s Menu -

Soft Drinks
Spriker Soda Star
Coffee Drink
Milk Coconut
Snak(??) Enjoy
Special Day Drink

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/qjWHZal.jpeg]

Everyone’s favorite holiday, Sparkler Season

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/iARcmBN.jpeg]

Good Day
Good Drink
Good Food
Every Do it
Now !!!

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/cDquLQD.jpeg]
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/lxdqn1K.jpeg]

Tifa is a 43 year old mother of 3 on instagram.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/TQBPlyt.jpeg]

This seems to be what amounts to a liquor license in Midgar. I love that they don’t include Tifa’s surname.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/aNlWYrv.jpeg]

Probably a reference you did notice first time through, the famous trick pinball machine features a classic Final Fantasy monster and an homage to the “Lucky Sevens” effect from the original.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/Pk0MGTh.jpeg]

And finally this great Easter egg which I had previously missed. Interior and exterior shots of PS1 Seventh Heaven! I love that.

>

@“fridgeboy (formerly CidNight)”#p37049 Good Day

> Good Drink

> Good Food

> Every Do it

> Now !!!

lol this sign is also in the kitchen in Aerith's house

@“fridgeboy (formerly CidNight)”#p37049 I definitely missed the Ps1 seventh heaven shots! That's a good one.

I would probably order the eggs & chips. That sounds alright. I wouldn‘t trust a diner to make pizza (even more than I wouldn’t trust that diner to make any food).

Also, what would everyone order from Today's Menu? I think I'm a Special Day Drink person.

@“rejj”#p37076 I’m definitely curious about that spriker soda star

@“rejj”#p37076 want to order Snak Enjoy but not sure that‘s what it’s really called so I‘m just hanging out in the bar until someone orders it. then i say "i’ll have what they're having"

Love it. This forum is a pro-FFVIIR zone and I'm glad.

FFVIIR Frogs

FFVIIR Toilets

@“rejj”#p37076 “special day drink” is coffee, “regular day drink” is water. when the day ends, i switch to “special night drink” (beer)

I like coffee, and I drink a lot of water (I drink almost no sugary drinks) so I‘m ok with both of those options!

(I’m also partial to the special night drink)

@“Syzygy”#p37247 Hey, I also use it to indicate the extremely special occasion where I don't feel like I have additional parental responsibilities for the rest of the day combined with the opportunity to see my friends!

@"treefroggy"#p37187 I continue to be delighted that my ridiculous thread was well-received.

>

@“fridgeboy”#p37049 Tifa is a 43 year old mother of 3 on instagram.

Art imitates life.

I don‘t care one bit what it is, if Tifa serves it to me, I'm drinking it! Surprise me! Dealer’s Choice! Knock me dead! Kill me Jerry!