show me anything sega

Now that’s a magazine cover

10 Likes

For all the news you crave about unlocking English in the mac version of Puyo Puyo Fever. I continue to be gratified at people rooting around in obscurity to unearth even more obscurity.

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/anaelseghezzi/status/1778544421635858637

3 Likes
4 Likes

I finally 1) finished my new New Astro City
model with LCD screen and 2) worked out the crazy wiring setup for extracting composite off JAMMA

7 Likes

In case anyone missed it, Jung Rhythm now has an English patch. It’s sort of like Parappa the Rapper for the Saturn, but it decided to strive to be more niche Japanese than global. It’s got a lot of unique songs that are frequently on my mind. It’s also pretty difficult, unless you know that you just need to mash all of the buttons during the freestyle breaks, in which case it becomes incredibly easy. Check it out if you haven’t already (or just wait for someone to post a longplay on YouTube).

GitHub - DerekPascarella/JungRhythm-EnglishPatchSaturn: English translation patch for the Sega Saturn game “Jung Rhythm”.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/supcat/status/977675753511768064?t=kLG9KebDqqpTSOnJAoJeaQ&s=19

3 Likes
2 Likes

my partner just brought me a bundle of stickers from a local goth market :hedgehog::infinity::hedgehog::transgender_symbol:

i wish i had a laptop to put em on now :laughing:

sonic is just about queer sex

and occasionally saving the environment

6 Likes
2 Likes

Someone is DOING IT

(3D printing a replica “Sega Venus” prototype Nomad shell)

6 Likes

shit well now i need this

3 Likes

Neisprite_Alt-pixelBG-big

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1717145276110
FB_IMG_1717190318263

why is my phone only letting me post 3 images at a time? who’s to say but lets keep going y’all

11 Likes

7 Likes

I haven’t done much of my own research on the subject, so this may be entry-level, but I found it interesting!

4 Likes

8 Likes

kiryu just knows how to respect his heritage is all :relieved:

istg this is what i read every time i see this logo

4 Likes

yeah, much of this should be pretty familiar to people who were far enough down the rabbit hole about twenty years ago

like, a certain purple-and-black website that used to contain writing

but i think it’s all pretty important to digest, to start to really get a feel for what the video game industry is built on and how it works

i’m pretty sure i heard someone panic-ramble about that in part on a podcast somewhere

my memory isn’t what it used to be

1 Like

konami is also shady as all fuck, as should surprise no one.

i mean, the whole industry is, as are most companies. konami is another level of blatant with it, tho. :grimacing:

1 Like