stranger of paradise or elden ring

I have learned how to get Duckstation to work in Retroarch (only upscaled to 1080 because that's what my monitor is), and this thread may be the push I need to try Suikoden for the first time.

I have to admit, I am pretty curious to find out why Jack wants to murder these poor little guys so badly

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/pDj7gTH.jpeg]

@“kory”#p57207 Just got around to DS3 myself!

@“sabertoothalex”#p57227 yeah this is me as well. SoP will be there in a few months but elden ring can only launch once.

@“kory”#p57231 Chaos. The answer is always Chaos.

On the other hand what am I doing, I just got my W2 and saw just how stupidly little my job paid me last year (which I knew already, but to see it in writing was still not fun). I could definitely survive getting Elden Ring at launch but if I don‘t really care that much about FromSoft in the first place AND I already own and haven’t played Demon's Souls or Dark Souls II ([size=17]NOT TO MENTION[/size] Suikoden II), is Elden Ring really what I want, launch or otherwise? Not really.

Elden Ring can wait until I have a newer console to run it properly. Those FFO memes cannot.

I have no interest in playing either of these games. Thank you for asking!

@“whatsarobot”#p57279 . . . Suikoden II has your vote, then?

@“captain”#p57281 I am interested in finally finishing Suikoden II someday! My PS3 died, and I have not (yet) found another way to play it, though.

So, yes!

@“whatsarobot”#p57283 looks amazing on that vita OLED screen……

I mean I voted Suikoden II even though I'm already playing it

@“tapevulture”#p57315 can confirm! but, i got rid of my Vita like a moron because i thought, i can just play these PS1 games on my PS3 :c

EDIT: i'm debating getting another Vita because i don't want to spend money on repairing my PS3. i already took it apart and tried to fix it myself, but that did not work. i may make a thread about this.......

I‘ll play Elden Ring first, doubt it will be at launch though. Haven’t played one of these since I got halfway through DS3 and hit a wall a couple years ago.

I'm probably going to play Azure Dreams though not Suikoden.

I want to pick Stranger of Paradise… but as I‘d be playing on PC I’d rather not have another launcher (and set of login details to remember), so I‘ll avoid that for the time being. As for Elden Ring: I’ve got it on my Steam wishlist but tbh I see “Vast world” and “open fields” and my whole body goes urgh so… maybe I‘ll finally pick up King’s Field 1 and 3?

@“whatsarobot”#p57318

you should get another Vita.

you should make that thread. ✔︎

• @“connrrr”#p57332 i did one of those!

I‘m interested in Elden Ring despite my history with souls games. Tried DS1, had a horrible time. Played BB, absolutely loved it, but then life got in the way and had to put it down. When I came back to it, had such a miserable time playing it that I questioned my sanity. It honestly was one of the most surreal moments I’ve ever had gaming; I went from gushing over something to hating it so embitteredly that I felt like I was going insane or Fromsoft had gaslighted me.

Stranger of paradise seems doomed to be a PS+ free game of the month or added to PSNow in a year when they drop DLC for it or something, so I'll wait it out.

i wanted to support stranger of paradise but everyone has peer pressured me into playing elden ring!!

t(-_-t)

changing my vote to Xenoblade 3. thank you.