The Best Games To Play On Smart Appliances

I don‘t own any smart appliances, because I don’t have the money for one. I know it‘s possible because I’ve seen someone play fortnite on a fridge in a video. Does the best game for smart appliances exist yet? Would you play Cooking Mama on a toaster? How about Viewtiful Joe while sippin on a cup of joe?

I don't have any good answers. Maybe Super Monkey Ball?

Well you're likely going to have limited options when it comes to control inputs, so maybe Peggle.

i'd enjoy donut county while eating a bagel

Doom

@Moon#19291 Second this. Peggle.

I would like my Amazon Echo immeasurably more if I could engage in some Insult Sword Fighting with Alexa from time to time.

I think chess would be fun to play against a fridge. Or maybe a small randomised puzzle that you can do while getting a snack or some water.

@beets#20046 I just had an image in my mind of arrays of magnets propelling chess pieces across the door of a refrigerator…this would be so much cooler than any touchscreen-based smart appliance game! Surely LG or one of the other prolific Korean appliance manufacturers have at least entertained such a wild feature.

@beets#20046 “I think chess would be fun to play against a fridge” is a sentence which I think sums up IC quite well.

@CidNight#20054 I like the layers of meaning here

petal crash

I‘ve been having a heck of a good time with Holedown (on Brandon’s recommendation) lately:

https://youtu.be/WYME5YC2IbY