The year's most contentious/controversial post begins with but one question

is Sonic Frontiers good?

Looks like my intentional troll post title isn't working out

Oh it‘s Yankee Thankee isn’t it

@“Gaagaagiins”#p94559 it was yankee thankee on thursday.

_sonic frontiers_ is game of the year. i haven't played it.

thus the matter is settled

I'm just looking at my copy waiting for my dang hand to heal! But also I think everyone has already duked it out in the sonic thread

@“Gaagaagiins”#p94559 that got me good

>

@“exodus”#p94562 I’m just looking at my copy waiting for my dang hand to heal! But also I think everyone has already duked it out in the sonic thread

Oh, that makes sense. I don't usually pay attention to that thread and I guess I expected discussion of it to sort of boil over into the rest of the forum, like it did with _Elden Ring._

@“Gaagaagiins”#p94536 It’s not GOTY and it’s not a dumpster fire. It’s just like, I dunno, a 7 out of 10 video game.

Yeah, I think that‘s the thing - it’s neither blowing anyone‘s mind nor causing folks to super hate it. It’s 7/10 but without teeth, is what I've heard, but I need to play it still!

I mean, Big is back, in a big way, and he’s Bigger than ever, so that’s easily a 7

What an incredible day it is on the internet when a forum thread is made with the distinct purpose of stirring controversy only to be met with: “yeah idk it's fine”

@“Funbil”#p94633 and on a holiday weekend no less, a sacred time for a particular kind of violent online drama

(I'll admit, it was my secret intention to actually just stir up a gentle, constitutive discussion, cause I know my people here)

so where do people actually go to get mad about sonic online? wanna feel alive again