Then he said: - “it’s useless. I have to escape this world.”

@“JoJoestar”#p46488 with this writer, whenever I find a slang term I don‘t know, I show my Mexican co-worker after covering 80% of the page with post it notes so I don’t get in trouble with HR

edit: ("Recursos Humanos")

I will not be “Liking” these posts for obvious reasons but I am reading them.

Yeso at this point I‘m obligated to recommend you Mariana Enríquez’s Nuestra parte de noche very strongly.

looks like a new one I‘m behind the times, I’ll pick it up! still gotta read bonsai too… next year I need to make a trip to cdmx and bring back three hundred pounds of books

Yeah I heard that Las cosas que perdimos en el fuego made kind of buzz, but I admit I didn‘t read that and this novel was my first contact with the author. It’s good, it's also kind of novel being able to read a 500 hundred pages of a well executed horror story. There are some really cool aquelarres and demon summoning scenes on it as well!

@“JoJoestar”#p47074 that sounds rad I'll check it out after bonsai. Have you read los siete locos by roberto arlt? real good occult urban squalor crime novel. That guy needs more eng translations. Way too bleak to have caught on with the post GGM translation boom

@“yeso”#p47078 I haven't and I had no idea the novel had an occult angle. Really interested to check it out now!

someone with an xbox and that new forza drive down to veracruz and see if you can spot the fucked up house

wait I gotta fire up ms flight simulator after work

[“The 13 days of Halloween AKA a new type of fan translation”,“I sin because I have a god within me AKA a new type of fan translation”]

[“I sin because I have a god within me AKA a new type of fan translation”,“I sin because I hold a god within me AKA a new type of fan translation”]

You recommended me this one on the other thread and it looks like the opportunity to read it has fortuitously presented itself…

this book(s) kicks so much ass I tell ya

[“I sin because I hold a god within me AKA a new type of fan translation”,“I sin because I carry a god within me”]

Alright man, I just ordered the book, you win, you can stop translating now.

look, this is just something I have to do

and hey you're not going to get this kind of #content at resetera dot com

All content that makes me spend money on books is good content to me, you are completely right on that!

I‘ve just gotten caught up on this whole thread and wanted to thank you and let you know I’m enjoying what you've done here.

yeso, generally speaking how long does it take for you to translate one section/chapter?