Video Essay Recommendations

The algorythm fed me this

4 Likes

I’m a little late to the conversation, but I inexplicably watched that whole Folding Ideas video about AVGN today. I liked the part where he makes a scale model of the AVGN’s room and leans over it menacingly.

14 Likes

Does this count? I’m putting it here anyway. A lovely video from John.

5 Likes

damn i was thinking of buying this….a sign?

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/@cyborc7415/videos recommending this channel, they are kinda amateurish and a few of their videos have flashing lights but I enjoy their stuff.

5 Likes

calling in sick

3 Likes

I watched this bewilderingly detailed documentary on Sega Rally Championship earlier this week, and have been obsessed with PandaMonium’s channel ever since, all because @hellomrkearns shared it in the Saturn thread a short while back. thank you

In the interest of offering up something new, here’s a shorter (but still feature-length) vid on Corpse Killer and the history of FMV games, which I really quite enjoyed. Especially the original interview footage with the actress who plays your journo bud.

4 Likes

the fanmade Korean leisure suit larry video mentions the creator learning english to answer the game’s copy-protection questions. This is what a korean leisure suit larry fan was up against lol. That’s real dedication

4 Likes

one struggle for all the worldwide leisure suiters

2 Likes

In a just world, we wouldn’t have to put in so much work in pursuit of a little leisure.

1 Like

They’re all really good. I’m part way through the Virtua Cop one now.

4 Likes