What is this weird blurry console?

I was browsing through fb marketplace because I don't know and I came accross this incredible post

this is the description which reads "selling classic nintendo $350 (17 usd). Working condition"
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/Qkackay.png]

and here's the only picture attached
[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/tvMJ7qT.png]

Does anyone know what this weird bootleg thing is?

I'm so intrigued by it for some reason and I have so many questions!
Is that a horizantal cartridge slot? what is that cartridge? Is it trying to rip off the gamecube aesthetic? Why does the logo kind of ressembles the newegg logo?

Is this what they (Stuart Ashen) call a Hong Kong original? It's either that or a cheap LCD console, but it looks too technically complex to be the latter.

it‘s clearly a nintendo playstation prototype

i say buy it even if it isn’t!

@"Syzygy"#p43041 yeah it probably is one of those famiclones, I have some of those that I was trying to use for some weird circuit bending art thing, I just liked the design of the console and loved the fact that it is being sold as a nintendo in a mispelled post with a super blurry and low res image

buy it, hope it's a famiclone, somehow change the rom in it to some really weird, bizarre homebrew thing you make, then resell it (making sure to take another extra blurry picture).

This famiclone is more specifically a Gameinis PC-Kid 3. Can’t find a clear picture but, at that price, make sure you get the keyboard, mouse and GunCon (!) for the full set.

[img]https://i.ibb.co/jLw2rLs/AB4-DC001-62-EF-475-A-B77-B-E10-AFAF5-B417.jpg[/img]

This vertical design is super dope.

Wow! Thanks for finding it @“chazumaru”#146 ! Those are some hot looking add-ons and peripherals.

I wasn‘t really planning to buy it because I’m too lazy to go outside, I just wanted to share it's weird design.