What's that game (Easy mode).

But those sparkles seem very point-and-clicky to me…

I’ll guess Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright.

EDIT: just saw above that the Great Ace Attorney games were not close. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m still stumped here.

1 Like

Is this the really obnoxious sniper level in Mighty No. 9 ??

5 Likes

Indeed it is. I told you guys this wasn’t anything like Animal Crossing or Ace Attorney. (For one, it doesn’t start with the letter A.)

5 Likes

I’m curious if you played Mighty No. 9, because this seemed incredibly familiar to me too, but it turns out this is the first time I’ve ever seen it. Maybe the weird cartoony bust just has one of those faces.

1 Like

those who guessed wrong are crying like an anime fan on prom night

10 Likes

I think Mighty No. 9 is actually a pretty good game and for my money beats out most of the Mega Man X series it takes after, but even I will not defend that particular level.

3 Likes

@StuartGipp As someone who isn’t the biggest fan of the Mega Man games (they’re fine), I found Mighty No. 9 exactly the same as all the other ones.

2 Likes

Alright here’s mine:

3 Likes

This gives off Lemmings energy

2 Likes

that’s a weird blue. Must be something kind of off-brand

2 Likes

I know I’m not allowed to guess, but is this one of those games where you go into the screen?

2 Likes

Worms?

4 Likes

Commander Keen

2 Likes

No close guesses so far. Though I will say it is extremely off-brand. I will also tell you that, against all logic, it’s neither British- nor American-developed; you are looking at a Japanese videogame.

1 Like

I can’t speak to any specific games, but to me that image says, “Master System”. This would also track with Japanese and “off-brand”.

I suppose I’ll guess the SMS port of Space Harrier.

1 Like

Close! It’s definitely a Master System game

2 Likes

Ok, “off-brand” still has me thinking of arcade to home conversions.

Outrun?

Rygar?
Rygar_arcade_game_flyer

2 Likes

I had no idea Rygar was on the master system

2 Likes

Uhhhhh Golden Axe Warrior

2 Likes