Your honest reaction to this information

#### Fortnite is actually technically Fortnite: Battle Royale, which is a submode of the original game Fortnite. The game's original play mode has now been renamed to Fortnite: Save The World, and, of course, has been overwhelmingly subsumed by the Battle Royale mode.

I knew about this but had to google to find out if you can still play Save The World. Apparently it is hidden in a lot of menus now and you still have to pay for it.

i forget what the original premise was. you had to actually build structures (“forts”) while you run around shooting things, right? sounded cumbersome.

I think about this very often and it’s definitely been brought up on the show a few times

>

@“Jaffe”#p91825 I think about this very often and it’s definitely been brought up on the show a few times

Can't remember if this was discussed in last week's episode or a bonus episode (I'm workin through my bonus backlog) but considering I seem to think I did not know this before, I guess this must only come up on the show when I'm vacuuming

I knew this, had not forgotten it, and never think about it.

I’m not on the ballot, so I suppose I shall forever keep my reaction to this information to myself!

i think about this every time fortnite is mentioned on the show because i'm never sure whether to put “Fortnite” or “Fortnite: Battle Royale” or “Fortnite: Save the World” in the show notes.

In 20 years this fact will have replaced Doki Doki Panic.

the polling does not capture my reaction

>

@“yeso”#p91846 the polling does not capture my reaction

I will add it to the poll, if the "Fortnite" option is not irreverent enough for your needs

“How dare you ask me to think about Fortnite before noon”

tbh all I read was “fortnite is actually” have not read the full sentence

>

@“yeso”#p91884 tbh all I read was “fortnite is actually” have not read the full sentence

You may feel represented by @captain 's new custom option

Everyone go play Rumbleverse instead of Fortnite.

captain to the rescue

also why is it even called fortnite? matches don't last fourteen days

[upl-image-preview url=https://i.imgur.com/AAFiDJh.png]

@“treefroggy”#p91964 I have updated the poll to reflect this response

@“antillese”#p91894 Agreed. Fortnite would never add a keyblade.

>

@"billy "#p91843 In 20 years this fact will have replaced Doki Doki Panic.

That’s a brillant observation. I wish I could bet on that.

Fortnite is free :slight_smile: