You're Doing Great!! Affirmational game phrases.

This one from FFXIV's latest expansion really gave me the warm fuzzies, especially as the character saying it believes in your Warrior of Light more than she believes in anyone.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/KiBCc7B.png]

More definitively on topic, Alien Soldier's "LET'S GO!" clip always gets me fired up!

https://youtu.be/PsYv6uEcd1Q?t=60

Nier Automata Spoilers:

>!Ending E features random affirmations from other players as the credits shooting section becomes more difficult. A player can choose to leave an affirmation (and a helping hand) of their own should they choose to wipe their own save data.!<
>!![](https://withaterriblefate.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/word-image-2.png)!<

From No One Can Stop Mr. Domino

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/sqFTQvG.jpeg]

I really like this one, i feel like the game is being so nice to me

@“穴”#p62368 And it very well may be true. A fun experiment would be going around your city and trying to find someone who actually is better than you at No One Can Stop Mr. Domino… Somehow I feel like it'd be tough to find someone like that!!

@“Funbil”#p62377 I'm gonna start hanging out outside game stores and barcades with a Vita running Mr. Domino on hand and challenge people out of nowhere pokemon style

"Do you have what it takes to be the best in the city?
Only Mr. Domino knows, I challange you!"

That way I will know for sure if I'm truly the best in the city.

My favorite was always

### Tight!

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/xZrzljr.png]
I said Tight, and _Tight Dog_ a lot when I was in 5th grade, while I looked at my sony discman CD player listening to baha men's who let the dogs out
#generalsegaenergy

@“穴”#p62368 we have some progress here[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/phxqKSu.jpeg]

Just started playing this game yesterday and this is the message after bearing the second level, will keep updating to see how far it goes

if it’s not possible to stop the guy how hard can it actually be anyway

@“穴”#p62448 after beating the third level we're going backwards now[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/wre8roa.jpeg]

Okay I figured out what was happening, the place you are the best of, according to the game, depends on the score you get and how you rank in the local leaderboards I think I just got a 1st place and got this one, at first I thought there was a different one for each level and it would be incremental [upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/SxmDy91.jpeg]

There must be something bigger than the U.S but I don't know how I would get it if I already got a 1st place

@“穴”#p62555

YOU ARE THE BEST

IN THE

HEMISPHERE

@“穴”#p62555 I love these! Keep going! You mustn’t stop Mr. Domino!

Played through Neugier today. Something funny about being called a good gamer and of 12th rank in the same breath. [upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/vMb3ekh.png]

I saw a classic today:

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/pQJXpiQ.jpeg]

The best compliment you can get in a fighting game.

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/QnvdXpk.jpeg]

From Neutopia:

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/YFFectM.png]

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/lgHkrpK.png]

Super Mario World spells out a message for people that complete the Special Zone. They added an ‘A’ for the international release.

Just remembered my all time favorite, also from SEGA: WOW!! YOU GOTTA BIG ONE!! From Sega Bass Fishing 1&2, and pretty much every arcade fishing game is chocked full of the most epic affirmations.

</s><e>

</s><e>

FISH! GOOD FIGHTING! BE CAREFUL WITH ATTENTION!! OHHHH A BIG ONE!!! SU-PER BIGGGG!!! A RECORD BREAKING SIZE FOR THIS LAKE!!! TERRIFIC!!

https://youtu.be/ahP41mLAyLw

Reel Fishing: Master's Challenge (PSVita)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EFEuaecRDko/VSJYkElVoSI/AAAAAAAAbo8/Fn85jE6tBng/s1600/reel-fishing-masters-challenge-review-25.jpg

OH! FISH!

GOOD FIGHTING ~(for a small one)

(also not sure if it's been mentioned yet, DDR has some of the most iconic ones of all time)
#generalsegaenergy

God it's a good thing I will never be on a podcast again because I would go _nuts_ with these samples timothy rogers style

Bokosuka Wars (NES)

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/stHhkNh.png]

Now, you could argue that this is the opposite of affirmational, but I like to read the "Wow!" as a way to stop and acknowledge the thrill you had while playing, like "Wow, what a cool time you were having back there, huh?" Uh, I've also never actually played this game, so my reading is probably wrong, but when I look at that image it only ever makes me feel good, so I'm sticking with it.