Tell me anything

I finally have space in my room to display my books and it‘s a really good feeling. Though I still can’t fit them all, it's nice to be able to show them and not have to hide them under and inside other things.

On a related note, my partner works for an interior design company whose clients are usually incredibly rich (think megacorp CEO's, villainous rich politicans, etc.) and she was sent to visit 3-4 thrift stores with $300 in cash just to buy books for a rich guy's mansion. It's not only that I feel a bit icky at how much space these people have to just fill with stuff they will never use, but also: if I ever (lol) become rich enough to buy a mansion, filling a bookshelf with stuff is not something I would outsource. I would take great pleasure in filling it up myself.

The website I order Swedish candy from went viral on TikTok, had a 15,000% increase in sales, and now every order takes weeks to process.

I cracked my Roku TV open like a Cadbury cream egg and I rid it of all data collecting abilities and ad banners.

I didn‘t have any barbecue sauce in my fridge for the longest time and what I’d do is just mix my own if I needed it out of ketchup, maple syrup and buldak sauce—sometimes mustard as well. Yesterday I bought a bottle of regular sauce and it tastes pretty much the same as what I'd been making, only thicker and not as spicy. I think if I added tamarind I could come up with something even better.

So anyway I'm never buying barbecue sauce again. Total scam product.

@“[HyggeState]”#p158192 How did you do this? Can you share a guide?

@“Naaaaaaaathan”#p158248 you might want to edit your comment to fix the reply, we got an issue on the forum where replies and quotes aren't working right. If you just replace “unknown” with the name of the person you meant to tag and it should work.

@“Naaaaaaaathan”#p158248 I did one better and made a guide.

https://youtu.be/6pXlzg9-wGo?feature=shared

@“HyggeState”#p158260 this owns

@“HyggeState”#p158260 Siiiiiiiick. Thanks!

@“connrrr”#p158243 I make one with ketchup, brown sugar, crushed pineapple and worcestershire sauce. Its pretty good on everything I've slapped it onto. Also tamarind is wonderful. We use a tamarind base for our cold weather soups.

@“toph”#p158299 that sounds delicious. I should pick up some vegan worshter sauce sometime and give that a try.

@“connrrr”#p158305 a nice dark soy sauce with some calamansi would probably work as a decent substitute as well.

@“connrrr”#p158305 what you want is called sheffield sauce/hendersons relish/hendos

@“rootfifthoctave”#p158332 I thought Sheffield sauce was the secret ingredient that makes all Necrosoft games so good.

Goodbye forever.

@“whatsarobot”#p158336 aka Bonk's Relish

@"rootfifthoctave"#p158332 this is what I needed, thank you. I'll give it a proper gander!!

i overheard two people i know talking about the castevania and last of us t.v. shows, despite both people having never played either of those games

@“rootfifthoctave”#p158332 oh! Wow, this has kind of unlocked a memory for me! And I was just casually reading this thread! I had a bottle of this years and years ago and I loved it, but I had completely spaced on the name of it. Now I know, and I can order up a bottle or two. Thank you!

Chat what would happen if @“[yeso]”#385 got warped into the Kingdom Hearts world

@“Gaagaagiins”#p159573 we're in that world

>

@“Gaagaagiins”#p159573 what would happen if @yeso got warped into the Kingdom Hearts world

doesnt seem likely to happen so not going to worry about it too much