Ask me anything (me = forum)

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Chat, is that a road? Is that a road chat? Is that a road diverging in this wood? Yoooooo I don’t think I can travel both, chat, like, sorry you guys but I just don’t think I can travel both you guys. I should like, literally, literally chat I am gonna stand long here. I’m gonna look down one, but, like, chat I can’t see past where it bends in the undergrowth. I literally can’t see past the bend, chat. Like I literally can’t see past it?

You guys, look, chat look at the other path. It’s as just as fair as the other, like, chat literally look. Yooooooooooooo. It’s just as fair as the other path, chat. Yoo… it perhaps literally even has the better claim, because it’s literally grassy and wants wear? Or, like… chat, do you think the passing there had worn them literally about the same, both that morning equally lay, literally in leaves no step had trodden black?

Chat, should I keep the first for another day?? 'Cause like… chat… yooooooooo… way like literally leads on to way, and like, I literally doubt if I should ever come back. Chat, should I come back?? No… yooo… no I literally don’t think I’m gonna come back you guys. Chat!! You guys I’m gonna tell you this for ages and ages hence!

YOOO… CHAT… LITERALLY??? WHAT IF I TOOK THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED BY?? Chat should I take the road less travelled by? Yoooooooooooooo what if I took the road less travelled by on these two roads diverging in a wood? Yoooo!!! Chat I’m gonna do it!!! Should I do it you guys??? Should I take the road less travelled by??? YOOOOOOOO CHAT LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I’M DOING IT I’M GONNA TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED BY CHAT!!! It’s literally gonna be so good you guys it’s gonna make all the difference! Let’s fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10 Likes

if On Walden Pond was made today:

11 Likes

You know this incredibly accurate when you get angry reading this lmao

2 Likes

thinking about buying a bird. maybe a small finch. anyone have birds?

What was the deal with Issac Newton in Escaflowne? How’d he get so old, but also not old enough to be Issac Newton?

some of us do (i don’t)

1 Like

first post: “i don’t have a bird”