Cats

Please don’t worry about making anyone here sad. I hope some good news comes for these two but I’m sure they’re receiving all the love they could want in the meantime. :heart:

5 Likes

Went to a small secondhand clothes shop that’s usually a bit pricey for me but they had a sale today and this lil guy came to say hi. His name is homero and the owners told me that he greets every customer.

12 Likes

11 Likes

It seems like a new season of A Cat’s Eye View of Japan has just started on NHK World! This episode just aired:

and I’m keen for next week’s episode. Just look at this preview image! Cat playing pool!

6 Likes

Found this street friend today and gave them some pets! Clearly somebody has been leaving food out for the strays and they are enjoying it!

13 Likes

I see kitties with dirty paws like that and just want to give them a home :(

2 Likes

Mr. Fingers aka Knuckles

14 Likes

I have a variety of cats today

throwing in my cat bracelet because it deserves love too

13 Likes

look at all those buddies! I had to take care of three cats last week and it was generally pleasant. they sure look at you like you’re from space sometimes.

6 Likes

Aki, acting all suave and sophisticated:

And Taika, being somewhere he most certainly shouldn’t be:

12 Likes

Cats just take “stay alert, stay safe” to heart, is all!!

1 Like

I wish I had photos of it, but a couple turned up to the bar I was at this evening and each of them had a cat draped around their neck / over their shoulders. These were the most well behaved, chilled out cats I have ever met. No problems being in a new situation with a bunch of new people they’d never met before – absolutely happy to chill out and let people say hello and give them a little scratch behind the ear.

4 Likes

i have gained an unexpected second roommate, after the move

his manners are somewhat peculiar

5 Likes

rediscovering the portrait mode

20 Likes

15 Likes

millions of cats ii by wanda gag

7 Likes

What is she doing

16 Likes

hi cats thread here’s my guys

also i met this friggin freak last week

and here’s a bonus picture fo yuri (from the first pic, on the right) telling me “mom said it’s my turn to play on the nintendo” (it’s actually a sega genesis)

17 Likes

Helpful cat instructions.

12 Likes
6 Likes