Cats

Thy next foe is…

When SotC came out we had a kitten named Gracie who would do this, and I would leave the game’s music running on my dad’s surround system and glacially shake back and forth like a colossus shrugging Wander off its back when she’d climbed high enough up my body.

10 Likes

I seem to have a Sleepy Baby on my hands….

15 Likes

These three :black_heart::black_heart::brown_heart:

15 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

saw my cat looking at me from across the room and I held up my fingers the kids in the hall crushing your head position, but I just couldn’t pull the trigger. Obviously just a dumb joke, but even that I can’t do. I can’t pretend to crush her lil head

11 Likes

Something I have done in similar scenarios is hold up my index finger and pet their head from across the room instead. it’s still kind of fun and they have no idea what’s going on.

6 Likes

i’ve been thinking about this photo of a cat i saw

9 Likes

Took this (I am the world’s worst photographer) but I was actually happy with it because Hamburger is the world’s most photogenic cat.

16 Likes

:100: ALL :cow2: BEEF :hamburger: PATTY :heart: 

4 Likes

12 Likes

Awesome cat and also awesome rug I wonder where I can get one with a pattern in that style

1 Like

IMG_4739
I had a real goofy guy a long time ago. I miss that little weirdo.

14 Likes

I do something similar but instead I form a circle with my thumb and index finger and look at my cat through it like a portrait. Kind of like ‘director hands’.

1 Like

It’s an IKEA rug from around 2010-2012 or so!

1 Like
7 Likes

I don’t like to get out for a run this late but on my usual route there is a lady I sometimes see walking her cat at about 9am and I’m always delighted when I pass the two of them. This morning she was rolling around on a manhole cover (the cat was).

6 Likes

somehow did not understand what you meant by “rolling around on”, could only think of them rolling on top of it like a tire lol

5 Likes

And that’s how I wound up with the strangest running buddy ever!!!! no but this cat was getting down and rubbing all over that cover. I suspect she was intrigued by the smells below.

4 Likes

Been a while since I’ve posted in this thread, but you all needed to know about the battle for box supremacy going on behind my keyboard. Difficult to post the full saga, so I’ll just post the cutest photos that eventuated… possibly not in chronological order:

17 Likes