Cats

I really miss having cats. I can’t have other pets while I have my dog as he’s a special needs little guy.

13 Likes

Does he know how precious he is

11 Likes

Temmie Chang

10 Likes

12 Likes

Second pic is either drunk vision or nineties realness documentary.

6 Likes

When your alarm clock goes off on labor day

13 Likes

My partner and I were on a walk today and came across a cat that need some medical care. Nothing immediately life threatening, but it was serious enough that we felt comfortable taking him to the vet to at least check for a chip. Well, he had one, and we got in contact with the owner. She’s a 93 year old woman who thought the cat looked fine when he went out this morning. It’s pretty sad all around, she likely doesn’t have the perception to see her cat likely has fleas, mange, and scabs. She was an incredibly sweet woman, and I don’t think she would’ve let the cat get to this state on purpose.

The good news is she agreed to take him to the vet, and we agreed to help her if she needs it. We have her phone number now and hope to help both of them. I plan on checking in after a few days to see if she needs anything.

9 Likes

Care to explain dude?

12 Likes

Jucika is a sleepy baby!

14 Likes

Cat shelf info

7 Likes
4 Likes

we replaced the ratty old couch today and this animal is not happy with me

15 Likes

The boys:

11 Likes

15 Likes
2 Likes

11 Likes

unhappy with the nerf cat disc toy gun. Tried to fire a disc for the cat to chase but on first attempt a) trigger noise is way too loud and startling and b) it dont shoot strait and I accidentally hit the cat on the ass and now shes afraid of it + I look like a real jerk

7 Likes