Ep. 355 - Burger Ring'd By Astro Boy

Taking into account the context of what I was doing, where I live, the precise streets I was skating, and the hour of day, I found this weeks episode to be quite Blastable from my JBL Clip 4.

Had to move my van for street sweeping at 10am, I always have Mondays off, it’s hella hot, and had to wait an hour parked in a gentrified neighborhood, needed to drop something off at my dear homie’s crib on the other side of the tracks, so I skated across, keeping my podcast flowing. It’s the only podcast I would not be ashamed of blasting in public, everyone’s voice sounds cool, the intellectual and ironic cadence is perfect per-minute, and they’re talking about Bay Area airports :joy:
It’s quiet on the streets and I’m moving slow, so I’m not blasting sonic the hedgehog music yet. What I’m saying is everything said in this podcast passes a “vibe check” for my streets in Venice. If another IC listener hears me blasting it you can approach me and we can fight. Ope, I see my dad moving his van now gotta go

PS my Silent Generation grandparents in Maine differentiate dinner and supper. Dinner is at home, supper is the Bean Supper they have early at 3/4 at a local small town joint with their entire community since the 30’s or whatever.

PPS: I found some CABELAS “real tree” pants at a thrift store in eastern Oregon last week, I forgot cabelas also produced barside hunting games so good to know my clothing is still 100% video game adjacent thank you

2 Likes