Final Fantasy Thread

would anyone here be interested in a final fantasy xiv thread in particular? i’m kinda gauging interest of that sorta thing, but if not i can keep it here ^^

but what’s everyone up to in xiv? i haven’t been doing a whole lot - i think the remainder of my time up until dawntrail is probably going to participate in whatever events happen to pop up and mount/glam farm old savages.

1 Like

I’ve mostly just been gposing, lol, but I’m hoping I can get started next ween on leveling the several jobs I haven’t gotten to 90 yet to wrap that up before Dawntrail

1 Like

6 Likes

yeah!!! I’d post

honestly I got fired from the video game last year (I’m a DRK main but i wanted to try healing savage raids oopsy) so I’ve been on an extended break, but my FC is trying to get things rolling again so once my work schedule alows down i might jump back in and explore all the stuff i missed/work on my craftie jobs before dawntrail comes along

personally i think sprout drip is totally cute but the dungeon gear starts to get good when you get to heavensward. otherwise… you can find everything a girl needs over at the FFXIV online store mogstation mall

2 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes