Insert Credit Flavored Questions that are too stupid for the Dirtbag

Or, perhaps, looking at it from a different perspective, they‘re actually too good for the Dirtbag. No Brandons allowed itt (we’re allowed to have one)

Without further ado:

Capcom is making it happen, they are funding and publishing a sequel to _Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice._

However, they have a strange stipulation in the contract with From Software--its premise is that it has to be the modern day spiritual successor to _Onimusha 3: Demon Siege,_ in which Sengoku era samurai Hidemitsu Samanosuke Akechi and Jean Reno likeness bearing French detective in then modern day Paris magically swap places in time and space, working together to defeat the demon armies of Nobunaga Oda.

Who's the weirdly prestigious (but not _too_ marketable) film actor lending the likeness to the secondary protagonist, and as such in what modern day city is John Sekiro having his next adventure?

@“Gaagaagiins”#p49397 I think my instinct would be to keep things french and cast Vincent Cassel

@“Gaagaagiins”#p49397 It’s gotta be Gangs of New York Daniel Day Lewis. Full disclosure, I haven’t seen this movie (it’s on the to do list!) but yeah, this is a good look:

[upl-image-preview url=//i.imgur.com/sKxvlWT.jpeg]

Also, a samurai running around 1860s NYC is an AssCreed-like I might actually play.

>

@“GigaSlime”#p49399 I think my instinct would be to keep things french and cast Vincent Cassel

According to this wikipedia page, "Cassel is known for having a great identification with Brazil, being a practitioner of the martial art of capoeira." So he'd even have a moveset ready to go

what about seymour cassel instead with wrist blades jumping off the arc du triumph or whatever

If “muddy brown” is the color of games on the Xbox 360, what are the color of games on other consoles?

Sorry if this question might accidentally be fun. I’ll try to write one with more hostility specifically to engage famous foe of the Dirtbag, Mr. Kumar.

@“antillese”#p49429

Blue Skies Dreamcast
Forest Green PS4
I want to say all Wii games are white but no that's just the console

• - Genesis: Black and neon. Thinking Streets of Rage and Shinobi 3.
  • - Wait, no, Vectrex games are black.
  • - Which I guess makes Virtual Boy games all red, but that seems easy.
  • - Gameboy Advance feels pastel to me.
  • - CGA DOS games: they are pink or cyan.
  • >

@“antillese”#p49448 Gameboy Advance feels pastel to me

Agree with this one—I don’t think it’s a coincidence, either. Apparently developers intentionally used lighter shades to account for the non-backlit display on the original GBA (or at least that’s what was claimed in the [DF Retro episode about DKC](https://youtu.be/GQ7qtqqgTlo)).

@“Syzygy”#p49456 N64 has to be green because the only games people like are Mario and Zelda; both have all that grass

>

@“Gaagaagiins”#p49397 Who’s the weirdly prestigious (but not too marketable) film actor lending the likeness to the secondary protagonist, and as such in what modern day city is John Sekiro having his next adventure?

Milla Jovovich. Raccoon City.

>

@“antillese”#p49429 Sorry if this question might accidentally be fun. I’ll try to write one with more hostility specifically to engage famous foe of the Dirtbag, Mr. Kumar.

As the person who opened this thread and someone with a particular affection for Mr. Kumar, I declare that he is the only Insert Credit panelist allowed to read this thread and answer questions.

Also Alex isn't a panelist, he's more like the God of Dirtbags

>

@“chazumaru”#p50078 Milla Jovovich. Racoon City.

This would make this endeavor so powerfully Capcom, but still not more Capcom than _Onimusha 3: Demon Siege,_ somehow.

>

@“Gaagaagiins”#p50079 As the person who opened this thread and someone with a particular affection for Mr. Kumar, I declare that he is the only Insert Credit panelist allowed to read this thread and answer questions.

The goal is to get our Insert Credit Senpai to notice our questions, **mercilessly** tease us, question our taste, our intelligence, and then ultimately answer the question in good faith anyway. But we gotta do this without @ tagging him in. The questions have to be so incredibly good and simultaneously stupid, Matthew will smell the blood in the water.

Can you pet the dog/can you sit in the chair/time to crate (this one is from the early 2000s) are pretty popular ways of judging a game in a totally reductive way. What’s next? Can you flush the toilet? Can you press A to jump?

Can you
?

Whole lot of piss to be taken in here, Matthew Kumar

Is Capcom just Sega without the
 Sega-ness?

>

@“Gaagaagiins”#p50079 Also Alex isn’t a panelist, he’s more like the God of Dirtbags

I’m the Original Dirtbag. The ODB, as you can see, FBI don’t you be watching me.

>

@“antillese”#p50083 Can you pet the dog/can you sit in the chair/time to crate (this one is from the early 2000s) are pretty popular ways of judging a game in a totally reductive way. What’s next? Can you flush the toilet? Can you press A to jump?

Didn’t I just do this one in the Jenna Stoeber episode? I believe the answer was “is there treasure behind the waterfall”.

>

@“Jaffe”#p50097 I’m the Original Dirtbag. The ODB, as you can see, FBI don’t you be watching me.

Insert Credit is for the children confirmed

@“Jaffe”#p50098

So I guess it was too stupid for the dirtbag, but not too stupid for the show itself? :smile: Sorry, I had forgotten you did that one! I will check behind the waterfall for dumber questions.