Insert Credit Flavored Questions that are too stupid for the Dirtbag

Gungan Gongaga

“Meesa? Gongaga”

4 Likes

Which ones are the forbidden games?

1 Like

when the forum gets that banner at the top with a warning about “extreme load”, what does that refer to?*

*don’t say it’s about me, my posts, my “body type”, etc

3 Likes

it’s about us when we read your posts :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yes exactly it’s about us when we read your posts

5 Likes

I know it’s not “:cool:” to be posting too seriously in this thread, but I suspect it’s your connection being rate-limited by the the front end. I’ve hit it when opening several tabs off the topic list in rapid succession. I’m also aware I’m not cool to begin with. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

you going to do anything about the riff raff in the posts above

5 Likes

Who or what is the bidet of video games?

5 Likes

Bidet is superior technology but most American’s are too American to have one, plus they cost a little more. So the xbox elite controller is the bidet of video games.

MadCatz ps2 controllers are the flushable wipes you aren’t supposed to flush but people do of video games

Edit: I have a bidet attachment for my toilet and like it

7 Likes

What is the “I’ve gone to a new park and they have a splash pad but I brought no swimsuit for the kids, so do I just let them go in their underwear or have to tell them that daddy has been a fool” of video games?

5 Likes

Getting a PS1 for your birthday but your parents not realizing they needed to buy a memory card too

7 Likes

my parents thought memory cards were some sort of up sell scam so for many years i just played the beginning of games over and over

2 Likes