Show me anything

I am unreasonably upset that they went with coit.com when coit.us was right there for the taking!

Coit-Church

13 Likes

12 Likes

Anyone here able to translate the hiragana on this?

2 Likes

Hoi (Hori?)
heharo
toni

Or if read vertically from right to left:

Roni
Ihato (Rihato?)
Hohe

Both of these are gibberish.

7 Likes

Thank you! I got the impression it was not anything coherent

2 Likes

8 Likes
9 Likes

He’s back

2 Likes

egad, i didn’t even notice the hashtag

that does sound like marketing’s idea of quirky

(the marketing department is a rogue power, and everyone else suffers from their sudden impulses)

1 Like

i grasp the utility of those suckers, but god they’re ugly—and i’ve known too many old biddies who carry half their living room around in those things, only to take an hour rifling through every time they need their checkbook or the right flavor of granola bar. and god help you if they coerce you to carry it for them, unless you happen to be popeye :weary:

azure, talking like she’s worked there since the obama administration :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Awe :pleading_face: well mainazz are frugal! And yes I happen to be some kind of popeye. It matches my style haha. Canvas head to toe :joy:jk
My whole family uses them, my dad used his as his school bag all through elementary in the 70’s, it was always my mom’s beach bag. Grammy has kept hers all nice since who knows how long. I put a small one inside the big one. All the Trader Joe’s and stuff “canvas” bags copied them, they are ubiquitous!. Also they are in animal crossing! In my eyes they are the perfect poor person sack. Lifetime warranty. Yeah mine gets dirty and dingy but I scrub it with dr bronners and a 99c store brush.

at first I though you were saying bean boots were ugly.
Oh and I can fit a 9” CRT in it!

3 Likes

i dunno, i think azurelore has a contender on that front

1 Like

Tell me!

4 Likes
7 Likes

13 Likes

That’s my alma mater

3 Likes

for that, you may need access to my alt account

1 Like

I think about this more often than I should. I may have even posted it here already.

14 Likes
7 Likes