Show me anything

That looks kind of cool! Maybe war turns every moment into chess, or something.

Into the memory hole

I originally wanted to say, “This looks like the floor at Hess’s department store.” Then I realized how multiply specific that reference would be:

• The stores went out of business in the mid-1990s
  • Most of the stores may not have had checkerboard floors, even if my local one did
  • There were fewer than 100 stores at its peak
  • There are probably other department stores that used a checkerboard pattern in the early 1990s

Anyway, I was surprised by the strength of my memory of that liminal space, so I included it here.

7 Likes

yeah I didn’t mind it! Kind of places it in a weird abstract place. definitely department store or like, factory office vibes.

Then the game didn’t have the little indicators of where I can move on the grid and that’s where I decided I gotta find a new dump or charge my vita.

4 Likes

WWE just posted this

9 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

24/7 Huell Howser

1 Like

accidentally hit the screenshot button before the sentence typed itself out and it is

18 Likes

10 Likes
4 Likes

7 Likes

These polar bears are played by Phil Collins.

5 Likes

i imagine this is in several of your algorithms as well.

7 Likes

13 Likes

never knew korn made a dubstep album

2 Likes

Was called The Path of Totality.

It’s basically Jonathon Davis and Friend’s presents Korn rathen than an actual Korn album. It’s not as bad as it sounds it should be, but for me at least, it’s not Korn Korn - there’s not enough instrumentation on it and it’s very electronic. I’d have liked to hear more of the songs without the over production on them and sounding more like they usually do.

I did like the fact they tried something different though. Credit where credit is due on that one.

1 Like

i’m going through my photos getting rid of all the old work pictures, and some of them are kind of amusing.

here are some thrift store photos:

here’s some internet trash:

here’s a couple of oddities i found at work:

beetlejuice-ass apartment

a newspaper from 1979 i found inside someone’s wall with this kof-loking-ass chick

this here faucet

my best friends:

and some cool fellas:

7 Likes

tom have you ever heard the david bowie jungle record

1 Like

robot mushroom info

3 Likes
5 Likes

Posts can’t be empty