Having a very normal morning on this very normal day.

I’m glad that Skittles came to their senses and reinstated lime back into the lineup. Green apple was a bad change.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, my partner gets me mom candy (esp. peppermint patties or gummies like peach rings) as a surprise sometimes. Her own poison of choice is sea-salt caramels or red vines/twizzlers.

1 Like

speaking of, this is another mom candy to me:

@Taliesin_Merlin i vastly prefer red vines to og twizzlers but i also really like the “stringy” twizzlers that i think are cherry flavored

5 Likes

yes but just like the standard model, which is all I’ve seen for sale locally (in the pharmacy (chemist’s) in the cold remedy section). I’m learning there are other flavors that I imagine taste less purely medicinal

How would you rate Curly Whirly bars? Always been curious because of the Mark E Smith reference

1 Like
5 Likes

he put a cadbury cream egg at the top so questioning the judgement here

1 Like

if a UK mars bar = a US Milky way, then what is a UK milky way??

A US Oort Cloud.

4 Likes

That was accurate

1 Like

egg is a bad format for candy imo. Just a weird experience in every respect

1 Like

Tiny, Dots-shaped eggs are okay though.

Also

2 Likes

the solid chocolate eggs are so good. I’m craving some and they aren’t in season.

3 Likes

with a Cadbury egg you have to unwrap it which is weird, then find like a angle to bite into it which is also weird, then it’s got this weirdly viscous chemical tasting substance inside. Not a process an adult can do in public. Then of course it’s also weird to have a “in private” egg-candy.

7 Likes

You have options. You can do it one go like a garter snake, you can chomp it in half like it’s a deviled egg at the company picnic, or you can break it apart at the seam and feast on the tender insides like some kind of weird bird

2 Likes

you would unwrap and eat a cadbury cream egg in mixed company?

2 Likes

Never. Such is its charm. I have many private pleasures

2 Likes

images (15)

2 Likes

so its like eating ortolon

2 Likes

Yes it’s the British Ortolon

Imagine if this exchange somehow was the catalyst for the titanic argument that got us both banned from forums.insertcredit.com

2 Likes