Nintendo Direct Thread

@“◉◉maru”#p154019

@"sabertoothalex"#p154034

...I think some tweets may have baited me :(. I think people were mostly talking about the QoL/new demons stuff coming to the "vanilla" route as well. However, I also see some people latching onto some stuff that I'm not sure is worth latching on to e.g. Atlus describing the vanilla route as 80 hours when it's closer to 55 or so... Also that line about the routes being snake god vs bull god maybe hinting at something... I'd love for them to go back and tweak the vanilla route but watching the stream idk that that's happening

>

@“yeso”#p154035 Do we know who’s making the new Endless Ocean? It doesn’t look much like Arika’s work

It says Nintendo/ARIKA on the game’s copyright, at the very least.

Mario Golf GB, Mario Tennis GB and Dr. Mario (GB version) are coming to the NSO this Tuesday.

Cousteau vibes.

1 Like

Crazy N64 NSO drop today, we’re finally getting to some of the lesser known B-tier titles like Extreme G and Iggy’s Reckin’ Balls!

This is what NSO is all about, forget Donkey Kong 64.

3 Likes

I can’t… I can’t forget it.

1 Like

Endless Ocean is getting sixes across the board, so I went ahead and bought it

8 Likes

Nintendo announced their June direct today, alongside the announcement of the announcement of the Switch 2. This is most likely be the last major direct for the Switch, what bangers does Nintendo have to send off their most successful platform since the DS?

2 Likes

Probably some old games emulated on NSO

3 Likes

I actually really doubt they announce any NSO stuff at this direct, they almost never do unless they are adding a new console. Gamecube would be dope.

2 Likes

Excite Truck HD.

5 Likes

pilotwings: Woo-hoo Island Returns

4 Likes

Will the switchoo (switch2) have a headhpne jack?

• yes
  • no
0 voters

My friend just typed into a group chat “I’ll be bringing my Switch too”

So now I think the next console will be the Switch Too.

4 Likes

SwitchU

4 Likes

switchuwu

3 Likes

they should just call it a day and stop, imo

5 Likes

Maybe Microsoft could buy Nintendo then fire everyone.

10 Likes

Nintendo A Day And Stop announced

4 Likes

clearly the next console will be named Swiitch

7 Likes