Show me anything

They are definitely dweebs! But that’s okay. I did indeed buy the tape, it was two bucks so why not!

2 Likes

We’ll agree to disagree on the Dweebs bit :laughing: They may have been many things but one thing they were not was boring!

That’s a bargain and then some. If you get some time I’d love to see the inside sleeve of the tape. Not sure it’s as cool as the vinyl but I’ve never seen it so it’s new to me.

Enjoy the dweeby music haha

1 Like

21 Likes

that’s awesome. tom and i had a larger discussion on it in Music - The Topic! if interested!

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1726088252784

14 Likes

I definitely am! Thanks!

1 Like
7 Likes

there’s a new one too

4 Likes

Well now I’m a little disappointed I found out about this at pt 2 rather than 3 because I am ready for more

3 Likes

All of her videos are worth watching, so check those out in the meantime!

1 Like

I hate point and click adventures but I’d totally play that.

the european tram driver championships are tomorrow.

if you’ve ever wanted to watch a tram ram a bowling ball, or if you’ve ever dreamed of competitive densha de go, then tune in!
(or watch it later, i guess; it starts a bit early for me)

6 Likes

I just binge watched her whole channel and loved every second of it!

2 Likes

interesting guy

image(11)

9 Likes

There’s millions waiting for anyone who can figure out how to market this for gamers

15 Likes
4 Likes

Little late to the party here, but looks like it’s (rather confusingly)

いろはに
ほへと

when read vertically.

Apparently Iroha Ni Ho He To are the first seven characters in a Japanese pangram (The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog, that sort of thing). So in a way, it is gibberish, sort of.

いろは順 (いろはじゅん)(Iroha Order)

It should be noted @Video_Game_King 's Japanese ability is far superior to mine. I was merely feverously dedicated to defeating this t-shirt.

7 Likes

3 Likes

this video has me wondering if i’m dreaming.

2 Likes

And yet you spotted this detail where I could not.

I still blame the shirt.

1 Like